Saturday, September 30, 2006

Here's a word I heard earlier

I am in pain. Truly, I am suffering.

I have received an emailed communication from a senior nitwit writing from his perch someway up the pecking order within the ivory tower.

"Can anyone help we have excess stock of chilled and butchery lines at ********* due to a mix up at *********. The stock was delivered
Into store on Saturday. Your help is required to elevate this problem. Can you contact me if you can take some stock or ring ***** ****** for an update of stock?"

Superior workmanship. Finest quality gibberish. Erratic punctionation, random line breaks, curious capitalisation, misuse of the word 'can' and the contextually mysterious request for assistance in elevating 'this problem'. And all crammed into four measly lines. Truly A-grade, blue-ribbon nonsense.

No bloody wonder I'm failing to get ahead.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 pm, Blogger Al said…

    That reminds me of those emails you get claiming you have won some obsure lottery in some place you've never heard of. Perhaps the same person writes those?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home